National organizations partner to help ensure access to support and information
Down Syndrome Affiliates in Action (DSAIA), the National Down Syndrome Congress (NDSC) and the National Down Syndrome Society (NDSS) have partnered to ensure that all families have access to support and information from a local Down syndrome affiliate through the "Gaps in the Map" Project. The project's goal is to locate and document all Down syndrome support groups in order to identify what areas are not being served and then explore ways to provide that support to the "gap" areas.
We need YOUR help to make this project a success by doing the following:
- Complete this BRIEF survey before July 31, 2012 by clicking here.
- Forward this newsletter to all your friends in the Down syndrome community nationwide! Encourage them to fill out the survey!
- Tweet and share the survey link with other group leaders via social media!
- Talk about this project with at least one organization in the Down syndrome community today.
- Be creative! The more we share this project, the more families will receive the support and information they deserve!
Stay tuned for a variety of fun and cool ways to share this project with your friends and friend organizations. Click here for all the latest project details or visit us on Facebook!