The "How You Can Help Us Pass the ABLE Act Today" Webinar Video is now available via YouTube. You can check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEE7K3zN4lw&feature=plcp
The momentum behind the ABLE Act continues to grow in Congress! We are up to 161 cosponsors in the House and 21 in the Senate. Just a reminder, NDSS has several very simple ways you can help do your part to help us pass the ABLE Act:
– Click here to view the call-in template
– Click here to view the email template
– Click here to view the Senate/House's Congressional calendar so you can find out when your members of Congress are back in your state/district
– Click ABLE Act District Meeting Request Template for more information and a letter template to set up a district meeting. (If you cannot copy the template from the PDF, click here to visit the ABLE Act section of our website and click "ABLE Act District Meeting Request Template" for a Word version)
4) Tweet! Post!
– Take the dialogue to social media
As always, let me know if you have any questions or need any assistance. We are here to support you in all the advocacy work that you do.
Sara Hart Weir
Vice President, Advocacy & Affiliate Relations
National Down Syndrome Society
Post a Comment