World Down Syndrome Day 2013 is nearly upon us and we hope that you are all looking forward to observing 21 March in all the great ways you have chosen to. Everyone at Down Syndrome International is ready for another truly global celebration!
Here are 6 ways you can help us to raise the profile of people with Down syndrome worldwide and promote their right to be included in our communities:
1. Watch and Share the 2013 WDSD Global Video Event http://www.ds-int.org/let-us-in-i-want-to-work
2. Read and Share the worthy awardees of the 2013 WDSD Awards http://www.ds-int.org/release-wdsd-awards-2013
3. Watch and Share the live UN Webcast of the 2013 WDSD UN Conference on 21 March from 10am-6pm U.S. Eastern Daylight Time (GMT -4) http://worlddownsyndromeday.org/wdsd-conference-2013
4. Read about and Share with us details of your WDSD events on the WDSD Website Events pages http://worlddownsyndromeday.org/world-events
5. Join our campaign to wear “Lots of Socks” on 21 March to raise awareness worldwide http://worlddownsyndromeday.org/lots-of-socks
6. Join WDSD on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/World-Down-Syndrome-Day/148478055264021 and Twitter https://twitter.com/WorldDSDay to keep up with activities on 21 March.
Thank you so much for your support and we hope you enjoy your day.
Down Syndrome International
T: 0044 (0)20 8614 5124 F: 0044 (0)0845 230 0373
M: 0044 (0)07810 153294
Join us and celebrate World Down Syndrome Day on 21 March each year.